Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Trash the Dress

Ever since our wedding, I've been wondering what to do with my wedding dress.  Do I hold onto it in hopes of having a baby girl who will wear it for her wedding?  Maybe.  Do I rent it to another bride?  Probably not.  Do I donate it to Goodwill?  No way.  Do I sell it and try to make a profit off of it?  Not likely.  Or do I wear the dress again and get it dirty for some awesome photographs?  Definitely possible! 

It's called "Trash the Dress" photography.  Brides wear the gown again and go to places like the beach, downtown, the park, or even in the rain for a photo shoot.  The best part is you don't have to worry about it getting dirty! 

Now that I can fit into my wedding gown again, I'm anxious to get some Trash the Dress photos done.  However, with the weather being so hot, I'm delaying my proactive desire.  Maybe I'll surprise Eric for our 2nd Anniversary..... 

Stay tuned!

No comments: